Here are the seed exchange ground rules:
- Bring seeds that are for cold-weather crops only (we'll exchange warm-weather seeds later in the season). Some examples are:
- Bok choy
- Collards and other greens
- Seeds should be in the original envelope so other gardeners know what they are planting, how to plant it and when to expect to harvest.
- Put seeds in the plastic container inside the garden box. We'll have the container in the box starting this weekend.
- Use what you need and leave some to share.
- Keep the seed exchange container closed and dry. Return it to the garden box when you are done and put it on one of the shelves to keep it off the ground.
See you at South Orange Community Garden!